Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy New Year! Can you believe the holidays are just around the corner (such a cliche saying that I repeat every year)? We sent out our first Christmas card last year - it doubled as Arden's birth announcement as well but I am already looking forward to putting together this year's card. Checking the mail during the holidays makes me so happy - I sort through the junk and go straight to the cards we get from our friends. I put them on a door frame in our kitchen so we can see them and our company can check them out too. Taking down the cards is hard - mine usually don't come until February when most have fallen off and we are having to pick them up off the floor and retape them, I just don't like taking down all of those smiling faces! About this time of year everyone starts looking for their "Christmas card picture" and if they don't already have a favorite they are quickly scheduling time with a photographer to get the perfect family pic (I am guilty of that but it was also time for Arden's 1-year pics so I had a good excuse) - I am always so impressed with the families who use a beach picture that takes some real planning!
This year I am going to use Shutterfly for some of my Christmas cards. I am always torn between traditional cards or ones with bright colors (which is why I have to start thinking about it now!). These are some of my favorite:





If you don't need Christmas cards check out Shutterfly for whatever else you need: New Year's Cards or even Mother's Day cards and stationery. And Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE holiday cards to bloggers, click here for more info!
Merry Merry!
