Well, here we are! In the blog world. For a while now I have had this on my "to do list" but now I consider "starting blog" done and done. I think this is what I want it to look like (although I am not a pink person at all). For the longest time my excuse for not starting it was I didn't know how I wanted it to look. Then my excuse was "what will I say?" and "who will care?" but then I realized I will just say what I want to say and then whoever wants to follow can :). This is really meant to share our life with everyone - sometimes it is exciting, sometimes it is quiet but we love every minute of it. Once we have moved :( I am hoping this will keep everyone up to speed on our life in the Northeast and with ALL of the blogs I "follow" I will be in the know with what is going on here (and elsewhere in the South). Speaking of blogs I follow, some of the people I know, some I don't. I have collected quite a list though! I heart the ones that are all about the South - these will help keep me grounded when I am surrounded by Northeasterners ;).
So I decided the first post should be Arden's 1 year pictures (as most posts will be). Jessica Ritchie is a fabulous photographer that I adore so much (personally and professionally). She took Arden's 6-month pictures as well and did an amazing job. I am anxiously awaiting our proofs from our shoot last week but she posted these sneak peeks on her blog.

Her lashes...enough said.

This one is great of Kevin and Arden (thank goodness a lady and her dog walked up behind Jessica so we got a real smile out of Arden). I have asked for some double chin removal via photoshop :).

Such a little sass pot in this one but I have to admit it is pretty cute!
Until next time...
