Doug and Mary Beth are married! Their day was so great, I told people there is usually one small (or big) issue that comes up that would make a bride nervous...but not on their day (at least not that I know of)! Mary Beth was beautiful as always and Doug made a handsome groom, I am so happy they are married and I get to call MB my family.
I will let the pictures tell the story (and yes, I had to edit down how many I put on here, there were a ton!)...
 |
| {Not sure what is going on here but love how Uncle Doug is laughing at Arden!} |
 |
| {Arden and Leah Kate...Arden could not get enough of LK all weekend, she adores her!} |
 |
| {Yippie! Let's go eat!} |
 |
| {Rehearsal Dinner at The Garden Room...so pretty!} |
 |
| {Yum, yes, I spray tanned and then peeled...wow} |
 |
| {Bride and Groom!} |
 |
| {My mom and Mary Beth's mom, Liz...aren't they so pretty!} |
 |
| {Fun times with the Oliver's} |
 |
| {Nan, Mom and I...can't you tell we are related ;)!} |
 |
| {My Grandmother's and I} |
 |
| {Rehearsal Dinner prettiness} |
 |
| {Party Pic!} |
 |
| {All the Fam! Mary Beth's brother Aaron, his sweet girlfriend LeAnne, Doug, MB, Kevin and I} |
 |
| {Love this pic!} |
 |
| {Wish this wasn't so blurry, she was showing him her flower...she loves him!} |
 |
| {Two party girls!} |
 |
| {Not letting go of her cup!} |
 |
| {Not sure what face Arden is making but she sure loves Loddi! Olivia took good care of her at the reception} |
 |
| {Dance Floor here we come!} |
 |
| {Cuttin' a rug!} |
 |
| {We ended the weekend getting to see Miss Ellison...Arden was SO excited and wanted to sit by her and girl talk :)} |
 |
| {Arden loved riding the horse in Ellison's room, thanks for sharing Ellison!} |
See, it was great! A really fun, happy weekend. Hope you all enjoyed your summer! We are cheering on the Hogs from NJ!
Hugs,
Hillary